We are hiring Assistant Group Supervisors and/or Group Supervisors
Candidates for all positions must be able to obtain Criminal Clearances and complete required training.
Assistant Group Supervisor requires one of the following:
(1) HS diploma or GED and 30 credit hours in early childhood education or related field
(2) HS diploma or GED including 600 hours of training in ECE
(3) HS diploma or GED with 15 credit hours in ECE or related field plus 1 yr exp. w/children
(4) HS diploma or GED plus 2 yr exp. w/children
Group Supervisor requires one of the following:
(1) Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
(2) Bachelor degree with 3 credit hours in ECE or related field plus 1 yr. exp. w/ children
(3) Associate degree in ECE, child development or related field plus 2 yrs exp. w/ children
(4) Associate degree including 30 credit hours in ECE or related field plus 3 yr exp. w/ children
Apply by mail, fax, or e-mail
Come join our team !
Both of our locations are now accredited as a Level 3 Star through Pennsylvania Keystone Stars !!
Check us out on FACEBOOK !
(Now open Monday through Friday, closed weekends)
The philosophy of Bright Ideas Childcare and Preschool, Inc. is to offer a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate environment for infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience that promotes each child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development, helping them build a strong foundation for future academic success.
We strive to create an atmosphere where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs.
At Bright Ideas Childcare and Preschool, Inc., your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
- Story Time
- Puzzles and Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Outdoor Play
- Pre-Reading Activities
- Reading and Math Activities
- Computer Time
- And much more
Flexible, full or part-time care is available Monday through Saturday. Our preschool/school-age center is located just one block from Logan Elementary School and our staff walk the children to and from school.
We are licensed through the State of Pennsylvania and we accept both private-pay and subsidized enrollment. We participate in the Pennsylvania CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program) that allows us to provide free, nutritious meals and snacks to all children.
Enrollment, the provisions of services and meals, and referrals of clients are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religious creed, disability, ancestry, sex, age, disability, or Limited English Proficiency.
Bright Ideas Childcare and Preschool, Inc......"Striving for Excellence in Childcare!"
To learn more, contact us today!
Thanks for visiting!
Thanks for visiting!
Keystone Stars Accredited